- 87 projects.
- 10 further resources.
- 52 applications.
- 94 contributors.
- The benefits of using Web 2.0 applications.
- The challenges of using Web 2.0 applications.
- How the folk who ran these projects handled the issues...
- ... And what they recommend you do if you run them.
- What were the learning outcomes?
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
Free Book by Terry Freedman Web 2.0 Projects
Digital Pedagogy Licence with the Department of Education here in Queensland. The Licence has been set up by the department for teachers to gain some accreditation for their planning and teaching with ICTs. I'm still putting together my EdStudio ePortfolio which could take a while to gather and document. However, I stumbled on this great free download The Amazing Web 2.0 Projects by Terry Freedman and even better it's free to download! So lots of tips and hints for my ICT unit planning!